Explore the unmatched scenic grandeur of Manali, the extremely popular destination of North India in Himachal Pradesh. Pass through scenic Kullu Valley while driving to Manali. Displaying lavish natural scenery, Manali offers snow clad peaks and lovely green grasslands. The ostentatious Deodar forests and roar of gushing Beas River adds glory to the panoramic landscapes. Walk in the charming apple orchards and play in the snow slopes at Rohtang with your beloved. Book a holiday of lifetime at this Abode of Romance.
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Club Mahindra White Meadows / Similar* (on twin sharing basis)
- 3 Breakfast & 3 Dinners
- All Presently applicable Hotel taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable
- Travel by cab basis.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Hotel Surcharge (if Applicable) to be paid Extra on Long Weekends & Holidays.
Day 1Arrive in MANALI
ARRIVE IN MANALI
Day 2KULLU VALLEY
Kullu Valley is a broad open valley in Himachal Pradesh, India, formed by the Beas River between Manali and Largi. This valley is famous for its temples, beauty and its majestic hills covered with pine and deodar forest and sprawling apple orchards.
Day 3Mall Road
Mall Road is the main street in Manali, city of Himachal Pradesh, India. Mall Road has a number of showrooms, department stores, shops, restaurants and cafes. A Himachal emporium that offers handicraft products of Himachal Pradesh like locally designed woolen clothes, branded clothes, pottery items, wooden products, and jewellery is also located here.
Departure from Manali with sweet & memorable memories.