Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River. Its surrounding mountains, with dense forests, alpine meadows and glaciers, has numerous hiking and skiing trails.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Interlaken at the City Oberland Hotel
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary are operated on shared basis or will depend as per your vehicle selection during Customisation
- Return airport transfers on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes. City Tax is not included, it has to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check in.
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
Day 1Arrive Interlaken
Day 2Seilpark Interlaken
The Seilpark Interlaken is a forest adventure of wooden bridges, tarzan swings and zip lines. 8 courses of varying difficulty and height provide an exciting day out for beginners and adrenaline seekers, whether individuals, a group of friends or the whole family. More than 90 different challenges from ground level up to 20 meters in height await you. You will be equipped with everything you need and given safety instructions for a fun-filled day with unforgettable memories. Allow 2.5 to 3 hours for this all-weather activity. Challenge your body and mind. Safety first! We will first give you thorough safety instructions and teach you how to use the equipment accurately on our training course before you explore the forest at your own responsibility. Our ropes course staff are certified by SOA (Swiss Outdoor Association). We use the latest safety equipment by CliC-iT , the only Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) ensuring complete safety on all courses.
Seilpark equipment, professional instruction.
Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to join this tour.
Checkout and get transferred to the railway station for further journey.