Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) reach Hundur by afternoon, Lunch at respetive Hotel / Camp, Later leave for exploring the Sand Dunes between Hundur & Deskit Village, enjoy two hump camel safari in sand dunes. Back to Hotel / Camp.
Tour Cost Inclusive of:
- Air Fare as per above package selected on economy class.
- Complete Journey from Srinagar onwards till Manali drop by Non A/C Innova / Zylo / XUV 500 with 5 or 6 Passengers a Vehicle.
- Manali Hotel to Volvo Bus Stand & A/C Volvo Coach Seat for Ex Delhi Tourist.
- Manali to Chandigarh Airport drop for Ex Mumbai Tourist by A/C Vehicle.
- Srinagar Airport Transfers by A/C Innova / Tavera / Scorpio.
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis as per requirement.
- All mention Meals (Breakfast, Hot Lunch / Pack Lunch, Dinner) enroute journey hot lunch will provided at planned hotels / restaurants only.
- Ladakh entry permit, monument & museum entry fees.
- 9. Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley (15 Min ride only – Once, for per person)
- Ladakhi cultural dance show at Nubra valley or Leh.
- Service of tour manager (Entire Journey) & professional tour guide (From Day 02 – Day 08)
- 12. Daily 02 packaged water bottle water per person from day 01 till day 11.
- 13. Every vehicle will have 01 Oxygen cylinder for visit to Nubra valley & Pangong lake only.
- 14. General Travel Insurance for every Tourist (Applicable for Indian resident only, not applicable for age above 60 yrs of age)
- 15. Applicable Hotel & GST.
Cost Not Inclusive Of:
- Any kind of extra meals / drinks / package water bottle ordered.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of Airfare / Volvo (Manali – Delhi) / Coach (Manali – Chandigarh) fare for tourist booked under without fare package.
- Any kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.
- 7. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.
Day 1 Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar airport, proceed to respected hotel/ houseboat. Evening time at Leisure. O/N Srinagar. (Dinner)
Day 2 Srinagar – Drass – Kargil (8 - 9 Hrs)
Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, Enroute visit to Sonamarg, free time at Sonamarg for 2 – 3 Hrs, Lunch at Sonamarg. Post lunch leave for Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger Hill, Tololing) pay a visit to Vijay Smarak a place to pay a tribute to soldiers who laid their lives for us in Kargil War in 1999, reach Kargil hotel by evening. O/N Kargil. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 3 Kargil – Lamayuru – Leh (6 - 7 Hrs)
Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, enroute visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru – one of the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and have a magnificent view of Moon landscape. Post lunch leave for Leh, enroute visit Alchi Gompa, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. O/N Leh. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 4 Leh
Morning after breakfast leave for Leh city tour by visiting Hall of Fame Museum, Spituk Gompa, Shanti Stupa & Leh Fort. Evening free time at leisure. O/N Leh (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 5 Leh - Nubra Valley (4-5 Hrs)
After breakfast leave for Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) reach Hundur by afternoon, Lunch at respetive Hotel / Camp, Later leave for exploring the Sand Dunes between Hundur & Deskit Village, enjoy two hump camel safari in sand dunes. Back to Hotel / Camp. O/N Hundur. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 6 Nubra Valley – Leh (5-6 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed for drive back to Leh by same route by visiting Big Buddha at Deskit Gompa & crossing Khardungla Pass, Lunch at Hotel in Leh, Evening free time at Leisure. O/N Leh. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 7 Leh - Pangong Lake (4 – 5 Hrs)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N On the banks of Pangong Lake. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 8 Pangong Lake – Leh (5 – 6 Hrs)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Early Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit 3 Idiot fame school & Thikse monastery. Evening free time at Leisure at Leh. O/N Leh. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 9 Leh – Jispa (8 – 10 Hrs)
Leave for Jispa by early Morning after breakfast, through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft (2nd Highest Motorable road in the world), cross enroute More Plains (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms, Reach Pang by afternoon lunch break at Pang, pass through Nakeela & Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft & Reach Sarchu (13953 ft) for evening tea break, later leave for Jispa by crossing through Baralacha Pass (16020 ft), reach Jispa by evening. O/N Jispa. (Breakfast + Pack Lunch + Dinner)
Day 10 Jispa - Manali (5 - 6 Hrs)
Leave for Manali by early Morning, enroute have a view of confluence of Chandra Bhaga river at Tandi, & Visit to Raja Gyepan Temple at Sissu Village, Lunch at Sissu Village, later leave for Manali by crossing Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) reach Manali by late afternoon. Check into Hotel. Evening free time at Leisure. O/N Manali. (Breakfast + Hot Lunch + Dinner)
Day 11 Manali – Chandigarh (6 – 7 Hrs) / Delhi (12 Hrs Overnight Road Journey)
, leave for Chandigarh early in morning. Lunch enroute, arrival at Chandigarh Airport by 4.00 PM, board a flight back to Mumbai.(Breakfast & Lunch enroute on journey)
Terms & Conditions & Cancellation:
- Prices valid for minimum 05 / 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- 50% payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
- Flight tickets are provided on lowest available ticket fare during time of reservation, it will be either stopover / via / direct on economy class only.
- Ravine Trek holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
- Child between 5 – 8 Yrs will be considered under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs will be considered as extra bed (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 20 days before the tour departure date.
- 75% cancellation charges if cancelled 15 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund if cancelled between 15 days to departure date.
- No refund for after start or middle of the tour.
- Flight Ticket Cancellation as per Airlines Terms and Condition.