Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain.
- 1 Night accommodation in Kathmandu at the Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
- 2 Night's accommodation in Pokhara at the Pokhara Grande
- 1 Night accommodation in Kathmandu at the Dalai-La Boutique Hotel
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- Services of English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing.
- Entrance tickets to all monuments to be visited during the trip.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
Day 1Tribhuvan International Airport - Hotel (Kathmandu)
On arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by one of our representatives outside the exit gate. Just keep a look out for a friendly man holding a placard with your name on it. The representative will take you to your car, from where you’ll be whisked off to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please.
Day 2Half Day City Tour of Kathmandu (Kathmandu)
Day 3Full Day Pokhara Local Tour (Pokhara)
Enjoy the day with sightseeing tour including the visits to Sarangkot, Davis Fall's, Gupteswar Mahader Cave, and Bindabashini Temple.
P.O. Box 200 Pardi
Day 4Half Day free time in Pokhara (No Services included) (Pokhara)
There is no service included, you may spend time, as per your interests.
The driver will take you to Kathmandu ( 4 Hrs 30 Mins / 205 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 5Hotel - Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu)
Your driver will pick you up in plenty of time to drop you at the airport for your flight. We recommend you depart for the airport four hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.